Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Basketball Games!

I love this picture!!!! We have family basketball games regularly in our home, the kitchen in a perfect court;) These pictures were taken on Family Night, we played for our activity!! What fun!!!
Brayden is a little Baller. He has always loved playing sports, when he was 18 months old he was shooting and making them in our little 4 foot basketball hoop. He's got quite a shot! I love seeing the excitment in his eyes!! He reminds me so much of his daddy!!
LeGrand is obviously the "best around" ;) but he always helps everyone have fun. I love watching LeGrand play sports, it almost makes me mad because he is just so good at everything he does. For example, I played Volleyball in High School, and I love it, I try to play as often as I can, except of course when my back went out and when I'm pregnant.... so we will get a coed group together and play, even if I've been playing every day and he hasn't touched a volleyball in years, he still whoops me. I'm just glad he's usually on my team. It's fun to play sports together.
I do think LeGrand has a slight advantage here;) Go Brayden!!!
Everyone is getting involved. What fun!!
There are always alot of cheering and high fives going on when we play. Whenever anyone makes a basket we all cheer!! It's cute!!
Kolby just can't wait to join in on the fun!!! It won't be long kiddo.
Sophie is learning a lesson, You don't get what you want when you fuss...Here she is upset...
now she's trying to calm herself down.....

now she's happy, notice she's holding Uncle Pauls picture, Paul even if your not here you make our kids happy;)


Ok, now that she's happy she can shoot the ball!! Good job Sophie!!!!

No Kolby, it will take alittle longer than that.

Everytime I pull out the camera we have to take at least one funny picture. Check out those tounges!!


Adelyn, You are Beautiful!!!


All tuckered out after the game. How cute is that, I love seeing LeGrand with a baby sleeping on his chest. Check out all of Kolby's Hair!! I love it!!

3 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

Your kids will love looking back at those pictures and remembering those fun times! We miss ya!

Janelle Ehat said...

Becca you have such a gorgeous family! I can't believe how adorable all of your kids are!! Wait to go! And Kolby is going to be just as handsome as his big brother!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ok...I love all your pics, and especailly all your blogs! They are so cute, and it is so nice getting to know people better...even though we've never met! Lol! Can I add you to my family list...hope that's not weird, but I enjoy reading your posts! let me know! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris