Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The 4th of July

I'm back....ok, we've been back in town for about a week, but I've decided I better get on the ball with our blog. We have had a wonderful summer filled with fun and memories...I guess I've just been too busy to even sit down and blog. That will have to change. I'll be trying to get all caught up on this summer, since school is starting next week I figured I better bite the bullet and get caught up. So be ready for lots of posts this week!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite Holidays!! It doesn't seem like the 4th of July without going to the Parade with the Ras's. Mom, Dad, Whitney, Stew and Emily and their cute kids were here visiting and we had so much fun with Meridee and Lind, Joel and Beth, Megan and Dan and their cute kids. If LeGrand didn't get up early to get us good seats, then stay there till we all got there to save our spot we wouldn't have had such a great setup! Thanks honey!
Of Course the Parade wouldn't be a Parade without the famous Red Hat Pictures... Aren't we glamorous?!?!?!?!
Hanging out with loved ones in Grandma and Grandpa Ras's back yard is one of my all time favorite things to do... Love it!
Of course, the Larsen Family Reunion is a huge part of the 4th of July too. Grandma, We love you so much and it's so fun to be together with your posterity! We have such an amazing family!
Our "Driveway of Fire" was spectacular this year. It just doesn't get any better than this!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

1 comment:

~H said...

I looks like you guys had a blast! :) Yeah!! I'm glad! Love you all and miss you tons!