Friday, April 24, 2009

Makyla Anne Laing

Our newest niece/cousin Makyla Anne Laing was born this week. Isn't she beautiful? I really wouldn't have expected anything less considering who her parents are....but she truly is a beautiful baby! We are excited to drive up to Logan and get our first squeeze on Makyla and you too, Bryan and Helga! We are so excited for you guys. Makyla is such a lucky girl to be born into your family. To have parents who love the Lord and love each other. To be raised in a home with the Priesthood!!!

You guys will be amazing parents...actually, ever since I met Helga 4 years ago, I knew she would make and amazing Mother someday. For those of you that know her, know what I'm talking about. As for Bryan....I've always pictured him having his own little girl....He's always been so sweet with all of our kids...but especially Adelyn and Sophie. He's been such a great Uncle, I'm excited to watch him be an even better Dad. Bryan and Helga, we love you guys!!! Congrats again!!!

4 comments:

kelly said...

I was thinking of doing a post too! She is adorable and I am glad she got Helga's cute nose, I love Helga's nose! They are such an adorable, sweet family.

Emily Rasmussen said...

yay! I was wondering if they had their baby yet. So beautiful! I love that hair. Congrats to all of you! And Helga, you look too beautiful!!! :O)

Janelle Ehat said...

So so so glad you posted this! I've been hoping that she'd had the baby already but hadn't heard anything! So so so SOOO sweet!! She's beautiful and Helga looks a little TOO amazing for just having a baby! Yay for them! I agree! Sweet little girl couldn't have been born into a better family! I'm SO excited for them! Awww... I'm just so excited! She's adorable!!

Bowen Family said...

She's darling!

Becca - do you mind sending me your e-mail address? Mine is: jeannettebowen@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!