Wednesday, November 2, 2011

General Conference

General Conference is one of my favorite times of the year!!  I love being together as a family and listening to the prophets words.  I feel peaceful and rejuvenated.
Cari, Candace, Helga and I went to the Relief Society Session.  It was amazing!  President Uchtdorf's talk, "Forget Me Not" was my favorite!!
We went over to Dave and Sheri's house for Sunday Morning General Conference which we do every Conference and it was so fun, like always!!  The kids have a blast, Sheri makes the best food ever and it feels so good being with family!!  We love this tradition!!

Grandma Larsen is there too!! Such a treat!! I love this woman, she's such an amazing person, a great example to us all!! 
For the Sunday Afternoon Session of Conference we were able to take Brayden and Addy to the Conference center.  Thanks to Dave and Sheri for watching Kolby and Sophie!!  This was Addy's first time attending General Conference at the Conference Center!  It was such a fun outing!!

I love watching LeGrand with our kids!  He's such an amazing dad!! 















No comments: