Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter is one of my favorite Holidays! We had a wonderful Easter this year! We were able to think a lot about the reason that we Celebrate Easter, that our Lord and Savior was resurrected. He was and so we can too!! What a blessing!!


we also colored Easter Eggs...




Lined up for that morning Easter Egg hunt!!!




and found too much candy....




Enjoyed Daddy being home on Sunday morning with us. (a treat), it was hard to let him go when the time finally came! ;)




The Cute Kiddos dressed up in their Sunday Best!!










We had an outside Easter Egg hung with Liz and Nathan after church! It was fun!



















Holly got a real bunny for Easter. She invited the kiddos over to hold "JJ. They LOVED it!!




Daddy built the kids another fort, this weekend. It's always a favorite to sleep in and watch movies in. LeGrand is such a good dad!!







3 comments:

Brooke Hill said...

Becca your family is adorable! I miss them and you!

Linnea said...

You have such a cute family! The bunny is cute as well. I got a lop-eared bunny one year for Easter. I LOVED that bunny.

Linnea said...

Oops. I always forget to check that I'm in my account. That's me..Jaime.