Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Our Annual Turkey Bowl is one of our favorite things about Thanksgiving do. I was having fun with my new camera and took tons of pictures... I know I normally do...but I couldn't resist today. It's so fun watching LeGrand and Brayden play together!







Watch this... play by play... LeGrands quarterback....



He's looking....



He's waiting for it....



He's throwing it...


Brayden's catching it....


and he's gone!!!! What teamwork!!


This is one of my personal favorites!! LeGrand and our Stake President, President Norman! Great man, Great Family!! Great Picture!!!










Love these girls!!! Whit and I just ran from my house up to Grandma and Grandpa Ras's house!! 5 miles up hill....that might explain our sweaty look...



Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: