Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ice Skating

Ice Skating might just be our new favorite thing to do. Last weekend we went Ice Skating at 7 peaks. We had a blast. When we found out that they wouldn't let us push a stroller on the ice (they have before) I was a little dissapointed, until we decided to get some little skates for Kolby. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He could walk with the skates on but he needed lots of help when we were one the ice. Sophie was really nervous at first and then she just took off. Brayden, Adelyn and Sophie had so much fun!!!!! It's fun seeing your kiddos have fun together and improve in activities that used to be hard for them. I love doing things all together as our family.


5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

How much fun! And I didn't know they even made ice skates that little! So cute! You have a beautiful family!

kelly said...

How fun! Kolby is getting so big. We have never been ice skating as a family, I haven't been in at least a decade or more. Maybe when we come visit we should go!!!

Bowen Family said...

They are all so, so cute and I love the little skates on Kolby!!!

Have a Happy, Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!

Yasmine said...

Hey Becs, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you have some fun planned and that you have a great day. I love you so much beautiful girl!
--yaz

Emily Rasmussen said...

that sounds like it would be a blast. Someday we'll have to get together and to that together. :O)