Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kolby at 1 Year!


Ok, I know I'm a little slow with Kolby's 1 year pictures...actually I was a little slow getting them taken...With Christmas, his broken wrist, and a yucky cold/flu, I decided a few weeks late is better than never. It was worth the wait! I know I already did a post about Kolby when he turned 1...but now he's almost 14 months now and his little personality is really coming out... He loves walking/running/climbing every where. He's a big kid. He loves feeding himself and loves playing ball, peek a boo, playing with cars and he loves his bottle. He loves making messes, but if I sing the clean up song he's starting to be really good at picking up whatever he just threw all over the floor. He makes the cutest sounds and trys to talk all the time. He does a little bit of sign language (I haven't been as good with him with teaching him to sign but I'm trying) Last night he signed "More", "Thank You" and "Ball". It was soooo cute!! He loves saying DADDA and waving and pointing to LeGrand as he's sitting up on the stand at Church. It just melts our hearts!! He's such a joy to have in our family!! We love you Kolbster!!!!

3 comments:

Yasmine said...

So precious! Picture day is always a hassle but SO worth it in the end. It's been awhile since I've had my kids in--you've inspired me to make an appointment! (As soon as Hunters bad haircut grows out, that is. You're right, there's always something...)

Tara said...

Adorable pictures! They turned out great! We are always behind on pics too...you know...boys....waiting for scabs to heal etc...

Emily Rasmussen said...

great pictures! She is such a cute version of "Laingness". I love it. We miss you guys!