Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gina's Wedding

One of my dear friends got married last month and I was so excited to be there with her. Gina and I became friends after my family and I moved to Henderson right after I graduated from High School. Seeing her come out of the Temple brought back so many memories for me....it was 10 years that I walked out those doors with my sweetheart. I'm so happy for Gina. She looked so beautiful and happy. I'm grateful for Temples and that we can be Together Forever as families.
It was so fun to catch up with good friends, Liz and Gina were some of my 'girls'. I love you guys. It's hard to believe it's been 11 years since we bonded. I'm glad we are still friends!

6 comments:

natalie a said...

becca you look so pretty :)

Yasmine said...

I remember gina! What a sweetheart she is. I'm so glad she found someone worthy of her. =)

(And you do look very pretty.)

Brandi Lyn said...

yes becs. you looked so pretty that night!

Ryan said...

I'm glad you posted this. I really wish I could have been there for her wedding. It seems like she's really happy and I'm very happy for her!

The San Diego Mills said...

No, that wasn't my husband leaving a commnet, but me. Sorry about that!

kelly said...

My blog is so broken! I tried changing the background to see if that might fix it and it is the same as yours now and any changes I make no longer show, new posts, comments, blog background...and all my side bar stuff is at the bottom and they don't change anymore when people update. I am about ready to give up on my blog!!!