Sunday, July 19, 2009

The easiest way to loose 8 inches...

A few weeks ago, Adelyn decided that she wanted to get her hair cut just like mine. I asked Tara to cut it, cause I've never cut an A line....She was so excited after we made the appointmanet she could hardly wait. I was excited too, but a little sad...I tried to not look down and see all of her beautiful hair on the floor, she got 8 inches cut off the front and 10 inches off the back.....No more braids or pony tails, but that's ok, cause she looks ADORABLE!!!!! Here are her before and after pictures.

I don't know why I was suprised about a week later when Sophie decided she wanted to get her hair cut too.... Sophie got 7 inches off the front and 9 inches off the back.... She is ADORABLE too!!

Sophie was so good and so excited about getting her hair cut. What a cutie!! I love your expressions Sophie!!!!

Here she is Miss America!!!

So, here you have it, my cute girls and I!!!! I was worried that a A line would be too much of a grown up cut for our little girls...but they look beautiful. It's flattering when you hear your girls say, "I want my hair to look just like my Mom's!"

If only loosing inches around my waist would be as easy as a haircut.....

10 comments:

Bowen Family said...

And pictures just don't do the girls justice! They are so, so, so cute!!!! Becca, really, your kids couldn't be any cuter! We hope you had a fun time with your family in town!

Megan said...

So CUTE!!! Oh my gosh! When can you go get a cupcake with me?

Emily Rasmussen said...

love it. Triplets! You all are such beauties!

Simpson Family said...

Amen, girlfriend...wish the waistline was as easy to alter as the hair. No such luck! My girls all did the same thing. Must be the summer for hair cuts. Really short hair is so darling and SO much easier.

Brandi Lyn said...

OH MY CUUUUTE!!!! You guys are just priceless. Oh your family is so sweet.

..Kris Naven.. said...

The girls new aircuts are so cute! I love that they wanted their hair just like Mommy! You all look beautiful!

~H said...

OHHH MY HEAVENS!! That is so precious!! I LOVE IT!! That is the cutest thing every! I'm not surprised though Becca, your beautiful, who wouldn't want to look like you? Love and miss you all tons!

Pollock Palooza said...

I love the hair! I'm a fan of short hair.

natalie a said...

ok I am soo excited.. if this is what it's like to have girls... sign me up :)

kelly said...

So cute!!!