Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Play Dough Style!!!

Today is a very special day!!!



As you can tell, we had a lot of fun making our Birthday Card for you Grandma!!


Brayden's such a goof, he wanted to pretend he was eating the play dough!

Sophie is so funny, she doesn't care if her face or clothes are caked with dirt, but if she wet or sticky or if there is anything on her hands she has to go and wash them immediately. She had fun with the play dough, then decided before the others that it was time to go and wash her hands.

We had tons of fun making the play dough, coloring it and being creative. Does anyone have a good play dough recipe....I couldn't find the one my mom gave me and so I just used a different one and it wasn't as good. Let me know!! Thanks

Mom, I love you so much. Words don't express the love that I feel for you. I'm grateful to have you in my life. I love talking to you, I feel like you are one of the only people who can understand me...besides the fact that you are my mom, we are in the same occupation, dad was a bishop forever and so you know what it feels like to have a husband gone to bishopric meetings a lot, you know what it's like to have 4 little kiddos....The list could go on and on, but I just wanted to tell you thank you for loving me, for listening to me and for encouraging me. I admire you, you are a wonderful person, mother, grandmother, wife, sister, daughter, aunt and you are a great inspiration to me and everyone that you know!! Thanks for being sooooo amazing!! I love you Mom!!

4 comments:

Maree said...

Becca, I just LOVE your Mom! She's such an inspiration and a good example. I was always amazed that with a BUSY husband, lots of kiddos, and an entire ward to mother, your Mom never seemed ruffled or put out. She's AMAZING! Happy Birthday!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Great play dough grandma and super cute card you guys! :O) We love you too mom! You are wonderful!

Becca said...

Wow, I love your mom almost more than anyone I know. She is so Christlike and genuinely sweet. I have looked up to her since I was 14, since before I met any of you guys and she was just my young women leader!

love you!

Kirsten said...

After just having spent a week with Mom I echo everything you said. She is beautiful, helpful, Christlike and wonderful. It was fun spending her birthday with her as well. Happy late birthday Mom! Cute, cute post Becca!