Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kolby's 3 month Photo Shoot

Kolby is 3 months old now, and is such a joy to have in our family. Kolby, you are such a good natured baby, I feel so lucky to have you. You are sleeping really good at night, some nights are better than others, but you have started sleeping thru the night more often than not!! Ya!!! We've never had a little one sleep from 8 pm to 6:30 am and then eat and go back to bed for another hour!! I'm very lucky!! You are all smiles, you have found your hands, you are getting so strong and are so fun to have and to cuddle with!! You bring so much peace into our lives. I could just eat you up!! I love everyday of having you and watching you grow. In some ways I want you to stay my little baby forever, but it's amazing to watch you grow too. We love you Kolby David Laing!!

9 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

Cute pictures. He is such a cute little boy!

Jaime said...

You have such cute children! And Kolby looks so precious. I miss having a little baby! They are so much work, but so worth it!

kelly said...

How cute, I love the one with his head resting on his arm. I can't wait to meet him! I thought Peyton was a great sleeper, and she is, but Kolby has her beat. She sleeps about 7 hours and then eats and goes back to sleep, she usually goes down between 8 and 9pm. I wake her up to walk Jacob to scool and then when we get home she goes back down for a little while, maybe an hour or 2. Anyway, I didn't mean to make this a book! She is our best sleeper yet. Maybe it's a requirement for 4th children because us mommies need some sleep to stay sane!

Emily Rasmussen said...

what a cute smile!

gunnfam said...

He looks like a mini brayden! I think that all the pics are adorable, especially with him smiling. Way to go JC!

The San Diego Mills said...

Very cute pictures! I love pictures of babies with their hands behind their heads and I also love the one of your little girl with her chubby little feet with painted toe nails. (Okay, I'm pretty sure that was a run-on sentence!)

The Gage Cage said...

Those are such special pics Sophie and Kolby!!!! You have an AWESOME photographer. If Sophie is always going to be your baby girl.....does that mean you might be done having children? Your family is darling and I love to visit your blog!!!

hawkins said...

Hi, This is Gwen Hawkins here. I found your blog from my sis Krista. You have a darling family. Tell your mom and dad hi. My husband and I truly enjoyed our days in the University Ward. Your dad was an amazing bishop!! Where did you have your pictures taken? I love them! I especially love the poses of your darling 3 yr old. I have a 3yr old also, and I am totally going to copy those poses. By the way, good luck with your potty training! You're right, every child is so different! What works for one doesn't work for another. Check my blog and let me know about your pic studio. Thanks!

Kirsten said...

Kolby-You are such a cutie and such a good baby. We were so lucky to get to meet you when we visiting and we love you! You are a handsome boy! :)