Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brayden's end of the year Activites

Wow, It's hard to believe that the school year has already come to an end. Here are some of the fun things Brayden did during the last few weeks of school....

Field Day
The 2nd graders had so much fun during field day. I was so excited that I was able to come and help with Brayden's class. I love being involved and seeing him interact with all of his friends. Brayden is someone that everyone likes and gets along with.

Storytelling Festival
Brayden told the story of the Mouse and the Lion. He's such a cute kid. It was fun watching how excited all the kids were for the festival, invitations and all. Good Job Brayden!

This was such a cute moment. I looked over and saw this.....Brayden's such a good big brother!!!


Pulling out another Tooth


Field Trip to the Farm

Last Day of School
Brayden Loved Mrs. Anderson. He was so sad to have this school year end. I'm so grateful for amazing teachers who instill in our children a love for learning!!! Thank you Mrs. Anderson for making Brayden's 2nd grade unforgettable.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Ok, first, Sophie's hair has gotten sooo long, I love it! Second, I think Bray has passed Micah up in the tooth losing dept. How many is that now? I think Micah has lost 5.