Thursday, February 10, 2011

Swim Lessons

Last Summer our kids took Swiming Lessons from Erin again!  I have to say, we love her!!! She's taught our kids 2 years and we are going to have her teach again this year!  Here's my little shout out to her!  If you live anywhere around Springville Utah and are looking for an amazing swim teacher, she's the one!!  She's great with kids (our kids LOVE her and so do I!!!) We've done non private lessons at Seven Peaks and Erin is Way, Way, Way better!  She's awesome, close and totally reasonably priced. Let me know if you want more info.  
I figure it's better late than never on posting these pictures from last summer. They all LOVED Swim Lessons!!   


1 comment:

The Mayer Family said...

can u email me her info @ brighamm@hotmail.com -we need good swim lessons this year!!